Is Your Solar Plexus Blocked?Jan 11, 2023
Your body is filled with energy.
From the food we eat, the people we hang around, to how we exercise, to the emotions we carry from the past, and thoughts we think.
Everything is energy, and if you have low energy, chances are you've got a blockage somewhere.
So while you could eat super healthy, exercise, and take your health supplements, if you have a blockage in one of your chakras that is where meditation and inner healing comes into play.
A Blocked Solar Plexus
Your solar plexus, the third chakra is located in your stomach area and if blocked solar plexus energy can manifest these issues:
- Feelings of shame, guilt, and regret
- Not assertive enough to define your own choices in life.
- Lack of self confidence
- No courage to follow your own dreams.
- Always seeking external validation
- Feeling victim to life circumstances
- Anxiety and panic attacks and just feeling "off" and unbalanced
- Low self-worth and worthiness
- Digestion and liver problems
Often times when someone is struggling with energy and there is an emotional issue going on within they displace and project their own fears, issues, and insecurities onto those around them and as a result they have no joy in their life and their relationships suffer.
Here are some things they do, think and say not realizing that the issue is going on within themselves and these projections are just a mirror image of what they are doing themselves.
- Calling people needy and annoying
- Give too much
- Constantly picking at self
- Can't listen or say no
- Sitting all day long
- Leaving messes around the house
- Always talking about what to buy
- Prioritizing the home and kids over stuff
- Don't help much around the house
- Drinking too much
- Only care about themselves and their body
- Constantly checking self in the mirror
- Always asking or looking for snacks
- Always on the phone or computer
- Can't relax or sit down
- Always working
- Too clingy
- Constantly pushing people away
Returning to joy and having a fun filled life.
When your solar plexus is balanced you'll have energy, you'll be strong, confident, mentally balanced, healthy, and your relationships will thrive.
So what can you do?
- Get outside and soak in the sun.
- Stop seeing yourself as the victim to anything in your life and start seeing yourself as strong and empowered.
- Move your body daily and do yoga. Poses like upward dog help with this.
- Eat healthy, wholesome foods that include starchy foods like oats, sweet potatoes and squash.
- Set goals and have something exciting to work towards.
- Stop verbalizing all the bad things that have happened to you or the past.
- Repeat affirmations like "I Can Do This!"
- Catch up on sleep.
- Drink 2-3L of water a day.
- Remove alcohol.
- Limit caffeine or drink decaf.
- Journal every morning and practice gratitude.
The good news?
Life transformation, confidence, energy, motivation, empowerment, purpose, peace, improved digestion, taking responsibility for your decisions, joy, abundance, following your dreams and living your life happily ever after is 100% in your hands.
I've got so much to teach you this year, and cannot wait for you to get started!
You're always one decision away from a totally different life. Sign up here and let's go!
Find Your Joy Again!
If you spend time on social media, you may have found yourself comparing your own life to your friends, family, total strangers, and celebrities.
You might find yourself feeling less than, struggling with feelings of unworthiness and your confidence, and health can be in the gutter.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.