Is Your Heart Chakra Blocked? How to tell!Jul 27, 2022
Sometimes seeing a before and after weight loss picture on the internet can make someone feel like a sac of shit.
Especially when they are not where you want to be in their own body.
But those before and after pictures only capture what’s on the outside.
They don’t necessary capture the transformation (if any) on the inside.
So while someone could potentially lose weight, get super shredded and look amazing, it doesn’t necessarily showcase the kind of inner transformation that one is really after.
On the flip side someone could gain 15 pounds, have some extra fluff around their midsection, but be completely happy, healthy, confident, healed, grateful for life, and at peace with themselves.
A better body won't make your life better. A better heart will.
The body is filled with energy centres called chakras and if one of those energy centres is blocked you're looking at a lot of inner dis-ease, physical pain, relationship issues, and financial disasters.
So here's HOW to know if you've got some "cleaning and purging" to do in your heart centre.
1. You're pushing others away. You are unable to accept attention from others even though you want it.
2. You're always feeling anxious and stressed. Your brain is overriding your emotions and you can't relax.
3. You're scared of rejection. You shy away from potential connections.
4. You're not as empathetic. You're experiencing emotional burnout and this is keeping you from connecting to others.
5. You've been procrastinating. When it comes to making a move forward or improving relationships you've not taken action.
6. You're holding on to past hurts. You keep going back to past experiences and you always expect something bad to happen again. Or you find yourself hating someone or judging someone from your past who hurt or rejected you.
7. You're defensive. Stems from previous emotional pain and you find yourself bitter and defensive around others, and then you close yourself off and shut down.
8. People pleaser. You can't stop focusing on others and putting yourself last, and eventually people expect it from you at your own expense.
9. Dwelling on past relationships. It's over and done with and you can't stop talking about it.
10. Holding onto grudges. You were hurt and yet you hold on and keep reinforcing the very thing you don't want in your life, and it's keeping you from experiencing true joy in your life.
11. Trust issues. You bring past baggage and trust issues into new relationships, and obsess over not being able to trust people. In turn you continue to attract people who will betray your trust.
12. You're feeling shy. Low self-esteem always needs to be looked at. Negative self talk always holds you back and blocks your ability to give and receive. Being overly critical of yourself can self-sabotage your ability to grow into the person you are truly capable of becoming.
13. Feeling lonely. You may be emotionally isolating yourself to protect against emotional turmoil. Your higher self wants love, connection, and belief, but your lower reactive self wants to stay behind the wall festering in bitterness.
14. You keep emotions bottled up. You don't tell people what you need or how you really are feeling, and then find yourself exploding with anger.
15. Commitment issues. You are scared to make a mistake or always wondering if there is a better option out there, so you never make any progress.
Your heart is the most precious gift you've got. When it stops beating your time here on earth is over.
When your heart chakra is blocked you may feel overly empathetic, concerned, jealous, have poor boundaries, are co-dependent, clingy, needy, overly sacrificing yourself and you're just not feeling any joy in your life.
When it's open, (or opening) you will feel unconditional love, happiness, joy, optimism, gratitude, a sense of belonging, compassion, happiness, inner peace, generosity and have the ability to receive.
So today, examine this list.
You can't keep giving yourself away, and then leaving empty handed.
Your heart must be so full of love that it runs over and spills over into everyone and everything that you do.
What you give out, will always come back to you, and I sure hope that what you are giving out is only love.
And if you're ready to reach your maximum potential in life, click here and join me today if you haven't already done so.
The work we do on ourselves and on the inside never ends, so sign up now and let's get to work.
Find Your Joy Again!
If you spend time on social media, you may have found yourself comparing your own life to your friends, family, total strangers, and celebrities.
You might find yourself feeling less than, struggling with feelings of unworthiness and your confidence, and health can be in the gutter.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.