A Commitment to Yourself - 15 Things to Improve Your LifeSep 24, 2023
I believe that the only way to be truly happy is to have a lifelong, loving relationship with yourself. That means honouring who you truly are and then making the commitment to grow and evolve into the highest expression of yourself.
Doing that is a journey that never ends!
You are either growing and becoming more of yourself, or you’re staying stuck and are miserable with your life because it’s not getting any better and you've stayed the exact same for the last 15 years.
Making the commitment to yourself to do whatever that deeper part of you knows is right and best for you is not easy. In fact, it’s a constant uphill battle some days, but the uphill battle and the challenge is what actually makes you feel most alive.
Each day that you rise you can wake up and decide to take control over your life and honour your body the way that it truly deserves, or you can decide to not even bother to try.
But know that where you end up in 20 years will be based on the decisions you make today.
To help give you some ideas, below is a list of 15 things to try.
Making a commitment to yourself looks very different on everybody, so listen to yourself and do whatever you feel is best for you. Make the commitment to yourself to improve in one area of your life this week, for if you truly loved yourself you wouldn’t want to do anything that harms you or sabotages your own success in life. Right?
- Drinking your water daily. Try to get at least 80 oz in daily or at minimum half of your body weight in ounces daily.
- Eat fresh wholesome foods prepared fresh and simple.
- No more than 3 alcoholic beverages a week.
- Ensuring you are eating enough calories for your body each day.
- Limit to only one favourite cheat meals a week.
- Moving your body 4-6 times a week.
- Being driven and dedicated towards your own goals and dreams.
- Being laser focused on your own life and minding your own business.
- Speaking kindness towards yourself and others.
- Loving your body and speaking only love, gratitude, and praise for what it does for you daily.
- 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Daily prayer and meditation.
- No smoking or doing drugs that alter your state of consciousness.
- Hang around only quality people who are positive.
- No social media scrolling.
When you truly love yourself and are connected and committed to yourself, you don’t need anything or anyone outside of yourself to tell you what is right and best for you.
You already know what is right and best for you because you will feel it. When you are out of alignment or settling for less than what your heart knows to be true, then that is when you start to experience illnesses, disease, digestion issues, anxiety, panic attacks, or depression.
Raising your vibration and truly making the commitment to yourself really is the only way to live.
So today sit with yourself and ask yourself what it is you need and want for YOUR life. Your higher self wants you to be happy, healthy and to only feel love. Your higher self wants you to grow, evolve, be successful and achieve those big dreams you have from within.
Your highest self what's to express itself through you.
When you feel love, joy, peace, confidence, and you are happy, you are connected to yourself and ultimately 100% committed to yourself. When you feel something else you will know that is when you’ve fallen from grace.
So, decide to make today an incredible one because anything less is just a waste of time your time!
If you are ready for more joy, peace, happiness, and health in your life and you’ve yet to join my Life Worth Living Challenge, sign up here today!
Find Your Joy Again!
If you spend time on social media, you may have found yourself comparing your own life to your friends, family, total strangers, and celebrities.
You might find yourself feeling less than, struggling with feelings of unworthiness and your confidence, and health can be in the gutter.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.